General Nursing and Midwifery is a three years diploma course
- Age : Minimum 17 years completed ON/OR before 31st December 2019
- Gender : Female
- Education: 12th Standard, PREFERABLY SCIENCE with a minimum of 45% and in the 1st attempt, relax able to 40% for SC/ST/NT/OBC
- Medically Fit
- Only unmarried candidates will be considered and they are not permitted to marry during the 3 years of training period
Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing (P.B.B.Sc.) is a 2- year undergraduate program.
- Candidate should be R.G.N.M
- Candidate should be Registered to Maharashtra Nursing Council
- Candidate should be Mentally and physically fit
Bachelor of Science in Nursing or B.Sc Nursing is a 4-year undergraduate course.
- The candidate should have attained or shall attain the age of 17years on the day of admission to the college prescribed by Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
- Have passed 12th standard (10+2) Higher Secondary School Examination of Maharashtra state Board or other examination recognized as equivalent by the University, consisting of Physics,Chemistry, Biology(Botany, Zoology)and English.
- Be physically and mentally fit for admission.
- Have obtained not less than 45%of the total marks at the qualifying examination in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English taken together. However the applicant belonging to backward classes must have secured not less than 40% at the qualifying examinations in the said subjects taken together.
- Have passed NEET